Centerplate is the exclusive provider of food and beverage services at the Orange County Convention Center. Our team designs food and beverage programs to accommodate the needs of meeting planners, exhibitors and attendees. Let us put over 80 years of food and beverage experience at 300+ venues across North America and the United Kingdom to work, making your event the best food and beverage experience ever!
Centerplate Recovery & Resiliency Guidelines
Food & Beverage Services for Meeting Planners:
- Our Catering Sales team will assist you with your hosted catered events from start to finish.
- The Executive Chef will be glad to suggest menus tailored especially for your group and budget.
- Our Retail team will design a food and beverage program for your attendees to best accommodate the traffic flow throughout your show.
- Over 50 food concepts are offered for Retail cash services.
- Exhibitors are provided menus especially designed for exhibit booths.
- On-site Service Desks are provided for on-site ordering.
- Dedicated catering sales personnel are provided to assist show management, affiliates and exhibitors with their food and beverage purchases.
- Centerplate and the OCCC maintain the Center-to-Table Gardens with 88 aeroponic growing towers bringing you the freshest greens and herbs.
- We look to source local products, use environmentally friendly chemicals, offer 100% bio-degradable products whenever possible.
- Special dietary requests accommodated with ease.
- Viable surplus food products are donated to local food banks in efforts to support those in need and reduce any wastes diverted to landfills.
You have our commitment to actively listen to your specific goals, recommend food and beverage services to best accommodate those goals and provide friendly and efficient professional service. After all, Centerplate has been “Making It Better To Be There Since 1929.™”
Centerplate has created food and beverages hospitality services designed especially for exhibitors.
We know that you and your associates have plenty of activities within the confines of your exhibition booth during show times. Many times booth activity does not allow time for your staff to leave the booth for refreshments or a meal. Centerplate can deliver just what you need so you will not miss one opportunity to present your services to show attendees.
If you need to build traffic for your booth or extend the time to present your services to potential customers, Centerplate has designed a collection of exhibitor favorites to assist your efforts. From barista services to a selection of freshly prepared hors d’ oeuvres or full bar services for a Happy Hour, Centerplate offers a wide variety of freshly prepared, quality food and beverage options complimented by professional service.
Our Booth Catering specialists can assist you with special requests, product sampling as well as branding suggestions to keep your company name in front of potential customers. Let us help to make your show experience the best one ever! After all, Centerplate has been “Making It Better To Be There Since 1929.™”
For additional information, please visit the Centerplate website.